From Arcanum Illyria
|This article is a stub. Improve it by adding information or re-organizing it to match the structure and contents of related mature pages.|
|This article is missing standard information or has factual errors.|
You can help improve it by filling in the missing details and verifying any data points available to you.
Coral Snakes are a sub-race of the Nature race.
- They occupy NPC structures on the map in a camp.
- They can be attacked to collect gold per unit (if all units are destroyed) and XP for commander upgrades.
- Attacks on them have no affect on faction standings with factions.
The following units have been observed to be in use by Coral Snakes. Generally, the quantity of a unit tier in a camp is reduced as the tier increases in level.
- Note: The 1st level unit was (and at time of this edit) originally named Small Cobra, the same as the Cobras' 1st-level unit Small Cobra
- Note: All singular named units exchange the worded banded for the word coral
Type of unit
Fighting strength when on the offensive
Defense vs Spearmen
Defense vs Ranged Units
Defense vs Infantry
Defense vs Cavalry
Rate of movement speed
Expressed in tiles per hour
Shared equally among the commanders in a battle
|Small Coral Snake|
Small Cobra (coral)
|Banded Coral Snake|
|Yellow Coral Snake|
|Thornscrub Coral Snake|
Coral Snakes have been found occupying the following NPC structures, biomes and regions of Illyriad. The NPC structure that the coral snakes' camp is occupying will affect the attack and/or defensive value of the attacking and/or defending units.