From Arcanum Illyria
|This article is a stub. Improve it by adding information or re-organizing it to match the structure and contents of related mature pages.|
|This article is missing standard information or has factual errors.|
You can help improve it by filling in the missing details and verifying any data points available to you.
Simien Wolves are a sub-race of the Nature race.
- They occupy NPC structures on the map in a camp.
- They can be attacked to collect gold per unit (if all units are destroyed) and XP for commander upgrades.
- Attacks on them have no affect on faction standings with factions.
The following units have been observed to be in use by Simien Wolves. Generally, the quantity of a unit tier in a camp is reduced as the tier increases in level.
- Note: The word Simien is left out of the tier 1, 2 and 3 plural names
Type of unit
Fighting strength when on the offensive
Defense vs Spearmen
Defense vs Ranged Units
Defense vs Infantry
Defense vs Cavalry
Rate of movement speed
Expressed in tiles per hour
Shared equally among the commanders in a battle
|Adolescent Simien Wolf|
|Adult Simien Wolf|
|Snarling Simien Wolf|
|Simien Wolfpack Leader|
- Simien Wolves camps consist of 2 low tier spearmen units with a higher tier infantry unit and higher tier cavalry unit.
- In general, Simien Wolves are stronger vs. ranged units and have a variety of weakness based on tier of unit.
Simien Wolves have been found occupying the following NPC structures, biomes and regions of Illyriad. The NPC structure that the simien wolves' camp is occupying will affect the attack and/or defensive value of the attacking and/or defending units.