From Arcanum Illyria
- Alliance: Harmless (H?)
- Highest Rank: 1 (Friday, 21 May 2010)
Sample regex for converting building charts:
Sovereign structure data
- Training Ground 4 to 3: 3m 45s
- Training Ground 3 to 2: 2m
- Training Ground 2 to 1: 1m 15s
- Training Ground 1 to 0: 35s?
- Farmstead 1 to 0: 45s
- unique page per tile
[Terrain] Tiles (category)
- non-unique page per tile in x terrain
NPC Tiles (category)
- non-unique page per tile that subclasses NPC Structure
- NPC Structures redirects here.
- page per terrain type
Each tile page categorized as:
[NPC Tiles;] Terrain Tiles; Map Tiles
Each terrain page categorized as:
subcategorization of terrains possible (passable, sailable, settlable, etc.) but unnecessary junk if, as suspected, there are only ~10 actual terrain types.
see also: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/topic1803_post18547.html#18547 Will need to make sidebar templates to standardize information.
Troop Resource Cost Level Multiplier High Low 0 1 0 0 1 1.428571 2700 1100 2 1.818182 5400 2200 3 2.105263 8100 3300 4 2.285714 10800 4400 5 2.38806 13500 5500 6 2.442748 16200 6600 7 2.471042 18900 7700 8 2.485437 21600 8800 9 2.492697 24300 9900 10 2.496343 27000 11000
- When building levels are lowered below the level required to research a unit-enabling upgrade, the unit is still able to be produced if the research is already done.
- This is no longer the case.
- Settlers are not killed by military attacks.
- Sieges will bounce off of friendly occupation--siege attacks must be first to arrive, before their support.
- This is no longer the case
- "Covert" operations are visible as unknown parties to non-allies.
- Storehouse capacity DOES limit all resources other than gold, research, and mana.
- Resource categorization will need to reflect this.
- 0-pop towns can be conquered or razed by siege without siege engines.
- XP reward for killing a critter is believed to match the critter's upkeep.
- Gold reward for killing a critter may match the critter's upkeep (analysis/research needed)
- (quoting Feral) I have asked and checked the Forum. I have come to believe, on these as well as my own first hand experience, that a gamer can see diplos coming IN, but not going back to its city after the attack. I am told that any other gamer can follow the diplo home, but the gamer attacked cannot. This has been confirmed twice by myself.
- NPCs respawn 4 times a day at the 6-hour mark server time (midnight, 6am, noon, 6pm)
- NPCs that are already occupying a square will not be replaced if troops are incoming, but...
- NPCs will spawn on empty squares with troops incoming.
- Are NPCs affected by sovereignty's defensive penalties against hostile occupations? (probably not, as the sovereign claim itself is not affected)